Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tanita S. Davis at The Brown Bookshelf

I'd like to direct you this fabulous interview with author Tanita S. Davis over at The Brown Bookshelf. 

 I'm stoked to read her new book, Mare's War, which comes out in June.  It's described as  "told in alternating points of view - partially told from Mare’s point of view while she’s serving in the Woman’s Army Corps during World War II, and also told from Mare’s granddaughter’s point of view."

Tanita says: "I was actually seeking information on my own grandmother, whom I knew had run away from home and been in the military. She, like my grandparents on my mother’s side, was in her teens during that time..."


2 comments:

  1. Tanita's interview was really good. I'm looking forward to reading her books, too.

    And thanks for answering the math puzzle! I deleted your comment in case there are other takers who care to solve the problem. I've entered you twice into the prize drawing and I'll reveal your answer next week on my blog.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very, VERY much, Sara.

    ReplyDelete

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.