Monday, January 21, 2008

The Exercise of Writing: Liz takes off

SWOOSH!

There goes Liz... blogging about skiing and writing, and running and writing, and just what she and I could possibly mean by the "physicality of writing." My favorite SWOOSH? This one:

"My own big fat prize.

Not the Olympics.

Not a college scholarship.

Just the totally exhilarating sense of working hard at something and makin’ it happen."

Go on and take your writer self for a run down Liz's mountain. She's an excellent guide.

The full schedule for our week of co-blogging is here. I'll be back tomorrow...gotta go catch up with Liz now. Dang, that girl's a blur!

2 comments:

  1. Love what Liz had to say. And I think it's great that you two are collaborating! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee...
    This is kinda fun, hunh?
    Can't wait to visit you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.