Monday, May 11, 2009

A Link to a Short Film

Via Barbara O'Connor, who cops to identifying with the letter P. I recognize myself in D for digression and doubt. But I love the way Insidious turns into Illumination. 

I also remembered that Laura Salas passed me the letter "M." I'm supposed to write a blog post about it. So far, I have nothing but this list: 

Mustard greens.
Monsters.
Moola.
Muggings. 
Mariah. 
Mwahahaaha. 
Muggles. 
Moos. 
MMMM.

How am I supposed to turn that digression into illumination? 

4 comments:

  1. I love the letter M in the film. I have always been a Q girl myself.

    Marshmallows as mortar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list makes a nice (i.e anti-insidious) poem, Sara! Moos and moola, muggings and muggles (and with poetry, illumination is in the eyes and ears of the beholder, so I think you did it....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder that I have the letter H waiting for me to do something with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Oh, the way these words could play out together. Mariah mugged by cows mooing as they eat mustard greens is one picture I rather enjoyed:>)

    ReplyDelete

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.