Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hold it right there...

I've got a little work to do, so if you would kindly bookmark your place, I'll be back shortly.

Some fun bookmarks:

If'n Books + Marks (Love the one that says: "My life is much more complex than this character's.")

Mirage Bookmark ( Who knew there was an Exhibition of Bookmarks? I'm fond of this one and this one.)

And if you've ever wished to be Amy March, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Jane Austin, or Anne Shirley...or leave a calling card just like them...pay a visit to Small Meadow Press. They have just the perfect thing for you. (And you must give me one if we ever meet!)

2 comments:

  1. Now, I hadn't considered before that I need a calling card in my life, but now I do.

    Clever post. Good luck with whatever you're working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met the owner of Small Meadow Press at the Virginia Festival of the Book in Charlottesville. She gave me a beautiful, pinked-edge business card, and I've admired her work ever since. I bought two packets of her stationery too, one with book quotes and one with Jane Austin quotes. I'm thinking of using them as door prizes to promote Letters From Rapunzel when I speak at conferences this fall. If I can bear to give them up...

    ReplyDelete

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.