Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fresh Snow

This week, you have the chance to taste fresh snow---original artwork by some of the best illustrators around---but you're going to have to do more than stick out your tongue. You have to speak up! You have to go bid! See below for all the details.

Thanks to Tricia, who pulled the following information together:




Auction 3 will begin accepting bids on Monday, Dec. 3 at 9:00 a.m. with a starting bid of $50 for each snowflake. All bids must be placed before the close of Auction 3 on Friday, Dec. 7 at 5:00 p.m. Don't forget that 100 percent of the proceeds from this online auction will benefit sarcoma research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, and that all but $25 of the winning bid is tax deductible.


Auction 3 List

Read about all the illustrators who contributed to this auction at the sites linked below. (The order presented is the same as on the auction page.)


Auction 2 List (Bids are now closed)





Auction 1 List (Bids are closed)

1 comment:

  1. Last night while I was putting the lists together, I sat in front of the fire with my laptop in hand and looked at each snowflake. My wish list for auction 1 has 7 flakes, auction 2 has 14, and I'm not even going to admit to how many I love in auction 3. Oh, how I need to win the lottery.
    I have narrowed it down to 2 flakes that I am going to try and win, one for William and one for my best friend. I hope I don't break the bank doing it!

    ReplyDelete

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.