Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Transcript of the Twitter Chat Between Me and My Editor, Cheryl Klein




Transcript from September 30, 2009
September 30, 2009
catch this: @SaraLewisHolmes & senior editor Cheryl Klein twitter chat Wed, 9/30, at noon EST. Hashtag to follow: #YESchat
I have recess duty @ noon but will check out the archives for sure! #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes See you at #yeschat during my lunch period.My 7th grade class may pop in, too, if you're still going at 12:40. #yeschat
Last reminder: Sara Lewis Holmes & I chat today at noon EST, right here on Twitter. Join us for lunch at the hashtag #YESchat!
RT@chavelaque Editor/Writer Cheryl Klein & Sara Lewis Holmes chat today @ noon EST, on Twitter. Join them 4lunch at hashtag #YESchat!
RT @chavelaque: Last reminder: Sara Lewis Holmes & I chat today, noon EST, right here on Twitter. Join us for lunch at the hashtag #YESchat!
Cheryl Klein @chavelaque Sr. Editor @AALBooks starting live Twitter chat w/OPERATION YES author @saralewisholmes @ Noon ET! #YESChat
RT @scholastic Cheryl Klein @chavelaque Sr. Editor @AALBooks live Twitter chat w/OPERATION YES author @saralewisholmes noon ET! #YESChat
@chavelaque @saralewisholmes Sad to miss it, but I'm on the road, about to leave Boulder for Laramie. Break a leg, ladies. #YESchat
RT @SaraLewisHolmes: RT @chavelaque: Last reminder: Sara Lewis Holmes & I chat today, noon EST, right here on Twitter. #YESchat!
RT@scholastic Cheryl Klein @chavelaque Sr. Editor @AALBooks live Twitter chat w/OPERATION YES author @saralewisholmes @ Noon ET! #YESChat
RT @jeanie_w RT @SaraLewisHolmes by @chavelaque: Last reminder: Sara Lewis Holmes & I chat today, noon EST, right here on Twitter. #YESchat!
RT @jeanie_w @SaraLewisHolmes @chavelaque: Last reminder: Sara Lewis Holmes & I chat today, noon EST, right here on Twitter. #YESchat!
@saralewisholmes Sara, are you there? I'm here with my e-mail turned off, ready to go. #YESchat
Hello? Yeschatters? Who's here? #yeschat
Thanks to anyone watching (reading? Tweeting?) for joining us! #YESchat
I am: Sheryl A VanVleck #YESchat
Hi Sara, it's Pam Bachorz dropping in! #yeschat
RT@scholastic Cheryl Klein @chavelaque Sr. Editor @AALBooks live Twitter chat w/OPERATION YES author @saralewisholmes @ Noon ET! #YESChat
Oh, yay! We have company! This is new for both Cheryl and I, so I'm glad to see friends! #yeschat
I'm here. #YESchat
RT @chavelaque Sara Lewis Holmes & I chat today at noon EST, right here on Twitter. Join us for lunch at the hashtag #YESchat!
#YESchat Lurking. Great idea for a twitter chat Sara and Cheryl! :) e
I am new to all this but wanted to thank Cheryl Klein for the excellent writing information she posts. #YESchat
If you're using TweetChat, the refresh can work slowly, so be patient. #yeschat
Hi! I'm Sharon and I think I'm here... #YESchat
Warmed up my soup - having lunch & book talk online with @chavelaque & @saralewisholmes today! #yeschat
#YESchat is on!
Hi. Never done one of these but it's a cool idea.. #YESchat
So, @saralewisholmes have you gotten any writing done today? < editor taps foot impatiently > ;-) How's your usual writing day go? #YESchat
#YESchat LOVE the cover of your new book Sara! :) e
Does blogging and emailing and twittering count as writing? 'Cause then I have! #yeschat
@dulemba Thank you! I love it too! #yeschat
For the record to all listening in: We plan to go till 1, taking ?s throughout, and answer them starting ~ 12:30, 12:45. #YESchat
My usual writing day? Lately, I've started in on a plan I call Two Mornings. #yeschat
It's tough to balance writing the next while promoting the one that just came out! #YESchat
I get up early, and do writing tasks like blogging and answering emails and book promotion things. #yeschat
So feel free to ask questions, but don't feel hurt if we don't answer immediately! #YESchat
Then after lunch, I take a 10 minute nap, make myself a cup of tea, and re-start my day: Second Morning! #yeschat
That's when I do my drafting and revising on my work in progress. #yeschat
listening in on Cheryl Klein and her writer sara lewis holmes today! #yeschat
Can you tell that I love mornings? :) #yeschat
Question: what's your take on an author going far afield from their last book? Good? Career suicide? Or, it depends? #YESchat
RT @SaraLewisHolmes My usual writing day? Lately, I've started in on a plan I call Two Mornings. #yeschat <--I love idea of Two Mornings!
Nice! And it's working? #YESchat
Sara, aren't you coming with Cheryl to the Austin SCBWI conference next January? I just signed up and look forward to meeting you! #YESchat
So far! I think the hot cup of tea is the key to it working. Also, I play yoga music to kick in my creative side. #yeschat
(Goodness, this conversational rhythm is weird. I'm having to sit on my impulse to talk a lot to fill the silence.) #YESchat
Hi, all. #YESchat
I am working on the eternal web site update while I am letting another edit stew! #YESchat
Yoga music? Interesting! I'm afraid I'd get sleepy. #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes I'm a hot tea drinker too - love it! :) #yeschat
Eavesdropping on #yeschat...
And, @chavelaque What is your editing day like? Not Two Mornings, I'll bet. #yeschat
@SaraLewisHolmes I love your two morning plan. It obviously works!! #YESchat
@saralewisholmes How was most of OPERATION YES drafted -- in the mornings, pre-kids getting up? Other times? Longhand or computer? #YESchat
I'm following as I can, while working, as it's only 10 here! #YESchat
(Sara and I discovered early on that we are both writing-process junkies, hence these questions.) #YESchat
Trying to follow #yeschat secretly from work.
@PeriPam I certainly hope it's good considering that's what I'm doing right now. #yeschat
#yeschat is going on right now with @chavelaque and @saralewisholmes
#YESchat Sara, How did you feel your book changed after working with Cheryl? Subtle, major?
I drafted OPERATION YES before I had the Two Mornings Plan in place. So it was mostly in the real morning. :) #yeschat
@chavelaque Me too - there ought to be a support group for us... Process Anonymous. #yeschat
It is extremely difficult to keep up with all the networking, web site building and final editing with bios, marketing plans, etc #YESchat
Given how Cheryl found Sara via blog, how can we get authors to attend #kidlitcon to learn about blogging? #YESchat
My day depends upon deadlines. Current deadline: Get a line-edit to author early next week, so I started thinking about MS ... #YESchat
I shall have to try two mornings, only my ten minute naps turn into 20 minutes or more #YESchat
I wrote the first instance of Bo's voice longhand in my notebook. Also, Gari. Later, I switched to the computer for more drafting. #yeschat
...while I was still in bed this morning, composing ed note while drying my hair. Got to work, checked e-mail, and wrote that note. #YESchat
Can you talk about how you two connected? Via agent? Chance? Luck? #yeschat
By the way, I'm pasting the questions you guys are tossing out to a file to be answered later in the chat! #yeschat
@SaraLewisHomes How much distance (time) between completed first draft and beginning revisions for final submission draft? #YESchat
Most days go e-mail, meetings, lunch, more meetings, with editing done in the interstices between and evenings/weekends. #YESchat
While drying your hair??? Oh, you mean in your head, right? #yeschat
I also am pasting the questions in a file, which shows why @saralewisholmes and I were such a good editorial match. :-) #YESchat
Yes, in my head. Though I often think I should get a dictating machine and voice-recognition software -- #YESchat
like authors, things we're writing often sound better to us editors in our heads. #YESchat
Ha! So how else are we twins? Love of theater? #yeschat
Theatre, improv, yoga, Lyle Lovett, Southern food, Connie Willis, great children's and YA lit, religion & political interests. #YESchat
And yet we STILL have never met in person! The first time will either be December (yes?) or at the Austin SCBWI in January. #YESchat
Yes to all of that! I remember being surprised, though, when you told me you were taking improv classes. #yeschat
@chavelaque What a schedule! I can see why it's so important that you absolutely love the MSS you're working on. #YESchat
#YESchat I used to date Lyle's cousin. Brought Lyle Ginger Snaps backstage. (He loves 'em.) What a voice! :) e
It was really the thematic strength of OPERATION YES that made it stand out to me as an MS -- the idea about community in it -- #YESchat
@dulemba Sorry, gotta to respond to this NOW. Wow! Later, you must spill everything you know! #yeschat
@SaraLewisHolmes You two have never met?! Well, Green Eggs and Ham! (I love the way the librarian, Miss Candy, cusses.) #yeschat
Take out Lyle Lovett (really?) and Connie Willis (no offense) and we could all hang out. ;^) #YESchat
which you reflected in the plot (the way everyone unites for Op Yes), the voice (the multiple points of view), & character psych. #YESchat
spying @ #yeschat ! It is almost as if the stars aligned and made it be that I was online at this precise moment to witness it! #awesome09
Sorry what is MS? #yeschat
@MotherReader Sorry, no Lyle, no deal. :) #yeschat
MS is manuscript :-) #YESchat
@timestndstill MS = manuscript. #YESchat
#YESchat Cheryl, what's your fave Connie Willis book? e
The community aspect is what I loved about OY, too. Reminded me of the times Bill and I loved on base. #YESchat
To your ?, Sara -- I did take improv earlier this year, & it's a lot like editing in that you have to listen VERY CLOSELY #YESchat
Can I ask how you two communicate about the ms? Email, phone? #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes On Lyle: Happy to share - although it's not a lot. :) #yeschat
and go with what your partner is saying, stay in tune with the overall idea & story, no matter how many distractions there are. #YESchat
@saralewisholmes Where did you get the idea to integrate improv with military life? Did you have a teacher like Ms. Loupe? #YESchat
Swooping in from Idaho. I bought OP YES last night at my daughter's school book fair. #YESchat
Just fyi...going to sign out of #yeschat & come back as @MessnerEnglish, which is still me but w/ a class of 7th graders, too! #yeschat
Improv is SO much like military life. You're always having to go with the flow, make do with what you've got, be part of a team. #yeschat
My high school drama teacher was a lot like Miss Loupe. Her name was Linda Lyle. She let me try anything---Shakespeare, #yeschat
a one-woman Emily Dickinson show, portraying Queen Elizabeth, directing other students, stage managing... #yeschat
I remember her taking me for a private session with a professional actor at a stage company in Knoxville, too. #yeschat
The actor's name was Lucien Douglas, and yes, he was as yummy as that sounds. I could hardly breathe. #yeschat
Also, I remember very distinctly that in her "space"--she didn't tape it like Ms. Loupe, but she definitely owned her space--- #yeschat
Good point! RT @chavelaque I did take improv earlier this year, & it's a lot like editing in that you have to listen VERY CLOSELY #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes fantastic! a writing teacher once told me that every author should take an acting and/or improv class. #YESchat
@SarahLewisHolmes Hi! 1-woman E. Dickinson show--was that something you wrote or a scene from BELLE OF AMHERST? #YESchat
everyone in the school was welcome. No one was allowed to be cliquish/put in a box like jock or nerd. We were ALL theater people. #yeschat
Have to digress & brag - I am going to see Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman in A STEADY RAIN tomorrow night! Girls' night out w friends. #YESchat
@ConnieAnnKirk A piece of BELLE. It was sooo much fun. #yeschat
@chavelaque Be sure to turn off your cell unless you want Hugh to notice you. (On second thought, maybe that's a good idea.) #YESchat
JEALOUS!!! RT @chavelaque: I am going to see Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman in A STEADY RAIN tomorrow night! #YESchat
@chavelaque Dang. Daniel Craig AND Hugh Jackman. I'm more than green; I'm neon green with envy. #yeschat
I took voice acting this spring to help with reading aloud and it was fascinating. I'm less nervous about phone interviews now. #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes That is v. cool! And it happens in OP YES, too, as Gari starts to work with Melissa & Allison . . . #YESchat
@chavelaque How influenced were you by the timeliness of Sara's military family story to take it on? Thanks! #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes Are you more of a Gari (a planner) or a Bo (improv)? Are your answers different for writing vs. life? #YESchat
(Gari and Bo are the two protagonists of the book, whose POVs alternate through Part 1 and integrate later.) #YESchat
@chavelaque Exactly. I love how theater builds a community. Another reason I tied it to the military's sense of the same. #yeschat
It was the improv in drama class that dragged me into theater in high school. I couldn't resist! Think it'd be harder now. #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes @chavelaque @dulemba Pics of Craig and Jackman w review in today's Wash Post *drool* #YESchat
So are there improve techniques you use when you're stuck with your writing? #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes Sorry I misspelled your name. I have a relative named Sarah Lewis, with the H. Congratulations on your book! :) #YESchat
@chavelaque Gari is me earlier in my life. I wanted to know how everything would work out. Now I'm more BO-ish. #yeschat
@RosanneParry And treehouse Skypes, too! #YESchat
I'm laughing though, 'cause Gari the Planner had this whole list of questions for this chat, and Bo said: just relax1 #yeschat
@SaraLewisHolmes I'm v. much the same - a Gari trying to learn to relax & be Bo. Tho I imagine my editing will always be Gari-iish #YESchat
oh, Hi Laurie! Yes, up in my tree house now. #YESchat
I love the cover of Operation Yes - it really stands out. I can't imagine any kid not picking it up to see what it's about. #YESchat
I love structures & outlines (bookmaps) too much to let go! (And they're too useful for seeing & pulling together wide-ranging MS.) #YESchat
@chavelaque For which, I'm utterly grateful. People, having Cheryl edit your work is like having another brain! #yeschat
I can't wait to read OPERATION YES! Theater helped me survive HS in a tiny town. #YESchat
RT @SaraLewisHolmes @chavelaque For which, I'm utterly grateful. People, having Cheryl edit your work is like having another brain! #yeschat
@chavelaque And that's gives ME the freedom to really let go and leap out there in my revision. Trust, just like good stage work. #yeschat
@SaraLewisHolmes We should probably start questions now, yes? @fbradley: How did you two communicate about the ms? Email, phone? #YESchat
I agree about the cover appeal. I think it will work for both girl and boy readers. Is that hard to acheive, Cheryl? #YESchat
My edit process has become really talk-based: I get a MS, read it, make notes, send them to author w/ basic questions #YESchat
@chavelaque Agreed. Bring on the audience participation! #yeschat
about their intentions for it, anything that seemed really out of blue to me, anything they want me to take a good look at. #YESchat
Then we talk about all of that; then I write an edit letter based on that talk, once I'm sure where we're going & what to work on. #YESchat
So yes, all e-mail and phone. (Though I owe Sara some banana pudding when we meet in person.) #YESchat
By "out of blue to me" you mean something that does not fit in the book? #YESchat
She's tricky, people: all those "intentions" and "good look at" questions force authors to re-think and re-vision. #yeschat
And her editorial "letters" are more like "novels." :) #yeschat
COOL! RT @SaraLewisHolmes: all thoseintentions and good look at questions force authors to re-think and re-vision. #yeschat
For @karenrivers, re: how we connected: http://bit.ly/tGjRg #YESchat
Thanks for sharing your process. Very interesting--and sounds exciting to see a project grow (though hard work for both of you :-). #YESchat
I'll take this question: So are there improv techniques you use when you're stuck with your writing? @RosanneParry , right? #yeschat
I plead guilty to long edit letters -- combination of enthusiasm, trying to be useful, and, uh, long-windedness. #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes Sounds scary. Did you ever lose heart, esp. after receiving CK's "novel"? #YESchat
"Yes, and...." really works. You say yes to what's there already in the manuscript. And then you USE it. #yeschat
@dulemba My fave Connie Willis is TO SAY NOTHING OF THE DOG. Love her short stories, too -- v. like Kelly Link or Margo Lanagan. #YESchat
@Idaho_Laurie I LOVE long letters. It means an editor's really and truly listened to your work. Scary? Just a little. #yeschat
And this is bad? I'd love one of your letters! :) RT @chavelaque: I plead guilty to long edit letters. #YESchat
@chavelaque TO SAY NOTHING OF THE DOG is kind of like crazy *planned* improv, no? #yeschat
Must read. RT @chavelaque: @dulemba My fave Connie Willis is TO SAY NOTHING OF THE DOG. #YESchat
I try to warn authors before I acquire MS: I am INTENSE. I write a lot and line-edit heavily. If you like that, we're all good. #YESchat
RT @SaraLewisHolmes: I LOVE long letters. It means an editor's really and truly listened to your work. Scary? Just a little. #yeschat
@chavelaque I'm fond of Bellwether, too. #yeschat
RT @chavelaque @dulemba My fave Connie Willis is TO SAY NOTHING OF THE DOG. Love her short stories 2 - lk Kelly Link/Margo Lanagan. #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes It makes my brain hurt to think what Connie Willis's editor must have gone through, keeping all that straight! #YESchat
@chavelaque I think most writers would prefer an intense editor who improves the MS to one who lets it go sub-par. #YESchat
Is line-edit, excuse me here, but is that literally line by line with what included? #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes Lightning round! Fried chicken or BBQ? Collard greens or yams? Biscuits or cornbread? Banana pudding or pecan pie? #YESchat
AGREED! RT @jeanie_w: RT @SaraLewisHolmes: I LOVE long letters. It means an editor's really and truly listened to your work. #yeschat
@chavelaque Re: I am INTENSE. I write a lot and line-edit heavily. If you like that, we're all good. <--- Knew you rocked! <3 it! #YESchat
Having trouble getting our tweets to show up - How long was the editorial letter for Operation Yes? #yeschat
@sadairvanvleck Yes, line-by-line review saying "I don't understand this," "right word?" "cut this, redundant," "Love this," etc. #YESchat
BBQ! Yams. Cornbread. Pudding. I knew you'd work in food. Would you ever acquire a MS that didn't mention food? #yeschat
RT @SaraLewisHolmes I LOVE long letters. It means an editor's really and truly listened to your work. Scary? Just a little. #yeschat
Yes! RT @susan_adrian: @chavelaque I think most writers prefer an intense editor who improves the MS to one who lets it go sub-par. #YESchat
#YESchat Fried chicken AND BBQ, Collard Greens AND yams, Biscuits AND cornbread, and Banana pudd'n all the way! (Then a 5 m. jog.) :) e
@MessnerEnglish 8+ pages? I'll have to go look that one up. #yeschat
@MessnerEnglish I just looked, and the 1st letter was, uh, 15 single-spaced pages. 8 of those were plot outline + discussion, tho. #YESchat
I cannot imagine any author wanting their book to go out without that type of perfection involved. #YESchat
@saralewisholmes A picture book, yes; a novel, no. You can't trust a character who doesn't think about eating at least once. #YESchat
By the way, I'm good with chatting longer than the hour. Cheryl, can you stay? #yeschat
18 pages-wow! There are so many ideas in your book- Alexis wonders how you come up with and organize them while you write. #yeschat
@chavelaque Ha! And that was just the FIRST letter. There were others. :) #yeschat
Another 10-15 minutes, yes! Though talk of food is making me hungry for lunch. :-) #YESchat
RT @olugbemisola @SaraLewisHolmes fantastic! a writing teacher once told me that every author should take an acting/improv class. #YESchat
@chavelaque Was there back-and-forth while Sara worked on that first ltr. or did she do a complete draft before you reconvened?#YESchat
@MessnerEnglish It all goes in my plain, spiral notebook. I collect ideas like pieces to a puzzle. #yeschat
But maybe we should mention the contest to win a signed copy of OPERATION YES? I'm going to post it to my Operation Yes blog today. #yeschat
@Idaho_Laurie She did a complete draft, I think (which I prefer -- it's hard to judge what a MS needs w/o seeing it whole). #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes When do you know you have a revision draft worthy to send out to your ed? #yeschat
@SaraLewisHolmes @chavelaque when/how do you know you're done with the final revision? #YESchat
One more question, Sara & Cheryl - What other MG and YA novels are you reading & loving right now? #yeschat
@Idaho_Laurie Some writers check in while revising for help w/ brainstorming or logic, or to clarify points from ed. letter #YESchat
@Idaho_Laurie which I like - I send MS. back to authors & then I miss them (both author & MS). :) But all depends on author needs. #YESchat
@dawnmetcalf I guess when I've covered all those points in the revision letter! but also, it *feels* right. Like a satisfying click #yeschat
#YESchat Deadlines loom, but this has been VERY cool. Thank you Cheryl and Sara! :) e
@chavelaque Thanks, Cheryl. Wish my internal editor was as caring & enthusiastic! #YESchat
@PeriPam What's yr take on author going far afield from their last book? - Depends on author history/identity, passions, new MS. #YESchat
Thanks to both of you. #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes looking forward to feeling that "satisfying click" some day... #YESchat
@saralewisholmes @chavelaque Thanks for this - we loved chatting with you both! #yeschat
@ConnieAnnKirk asked about importance of timeliness to acquisition of OPYES - I researched military families in process & learned.. #YESchat
Link to my post about how to win a signed copy of OPERATION YES: http://tinyurl.com/yan6qge You have to jody call to win! #yeschat
@ConnieAnnKirk there are 1 million+ people in military, and 300,000 kids (don't quote me on #s) - so even tho v. timely w/ wars,... #YESchat
@ConnieAnnKirk I knew the book would remain relevant to those kids' lives long after we withdraw from Iraq & Afghanistan. #YESchat
And yes, @RosanneParry - very hard to get a cover with boy and girl appeal! I love the @operationyes cover too. #YESchat
@MessnerEnglish I'm about to start reading Terry Pratchett's NATION. My book club is doing the YA novel, MARCELO IN THE REAL WORLD #yeschat
RT @saralewisholmes Link to my post about how to win a signed copy of OPERATION YES: http://tinyurl.com/yan6qge Jody call to win! #YESchat
@chavelaque. Indeed, it will. Thanks for finding my question! Thanks to you and @SaraLewisHolmes for the #YESchat.
@ConnieAnnKirk And I would love MORE books about military families. #yeschat
@MessnerEnglish I just finished THE MAGICIAN'S ELEPHANT by Kate DiCamillo; rereading Hilary McKay's PERMANENT ROSE. LOVE McKay. #YESchat
I've started interviewing authors of the few military family books that are out there. @RosanneParry was first. Hi, Rosanne! #yeschat
Yes, more! My husband is deployed, and my daughter (10 yrs old) struggles--I'm looking forward to getting my copy of Op. Yes. #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes What an excellent YA novel selection! :D #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes. That's what attracts me to your story. Not enough out there. Thanks! #YESchat.
Thanks so much for this, Cheryl and Sara. I hope this book finds its way into lots of little hands. #YESchat
@chavelaque And I've hooked all my friends and family on it, too! :) #yeschat
@fbradley I'm sorry. It's so hard at any age, but 10 is old enough to understand and feel every inch of the separation. #yeschat
@fbradley Has she read Kimberly Willis Holt's PIPER REED series? My 10-year-old loves them tho we're not military.#YESchat
this #yeschat has been great, like a digital party line. thanks @chavelaque and @saralewisholmes for letting us listen in!
Thank you so much @chavelaque and @saralewisholmes for sharing on #yeschat!
Will check out Piper Reed--thanks! Will look for more info on your blog, Sarah, if you do those author interviews. #YESchat
Thanks to all of you for being here! I had no idea if anyone would come or if we'd be playing to an empty house. :) #yeschat
I need to go too, I think -- but note this convo will be archived on Sara's http://bit.ly/4PJgs or my blog http://bit.ly/Apzr3 #YESchat
@chavelaque @SaraLewisHolmes Thank you so much for participating in #yeschat It was very interesting!
Thanks to you all for coming -- and to you, Sara, as always! #YESchat
And don't forget to enter the jody call contest and win a signed copy of OPERATION YES. http://tinyurl.com/yan6qge #yeschat
@chavelaque @SaraLewisHolmes Thank you! That was interesting! #YESchat
@SaraLewisHolmes No problem. Twitter's great. Easy. Love following writerly chats! ;) Best of luck w/ your book! #YESchat
Thanks, Cheryl. This was fabulous fun! #yeschat
@chavelaque @saralewisholmes Thanks for sharing! #yeschat
Have a great afternoon, all! #YESchat
Thanks Sara, Cheryl, and chatters. #YESchat
I'll post an archive link when I have one. Bye, all! Thank you! #yeschat
@SaraLewisHolmes @chavelaque Thanks for the #YESchat from the silent lurker section. :-)
And apologies to anyone who didn't follow #YESchat for cluttering your tweetbox. Hope you found some of it interesting!
Nice lunch with other writers and editor Cheryl Klein on #YESchat. Now, back to the web page. I must finish. I must finish. I must finish.
RT @SaraLewisHolmes Don't forget to enter jody call contest & win a signed copy of OPERATION YES. http://tinyurl.com/yan6qge #yeschat
@saralewisholmes @chavelaque sorry I had to miss #YESchat in real time but it looks like it was fab! Looking forward to the transcript....
Jody call contest also posted at Read*Write*Believe http://tinyurl.com/ydtq6lx if your browser balks at www.operationyesbook.com #yeschat
Jody call contest also posted at Read*Write*Believe http://tinyurl.com/ydtq6lx if your browser balks at www.operationyesbook.com #yeschat

No comments:

Post a Comment

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.