Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Want TWO peeks inside an editor's brain?




Twitter chat with me and my editor Cheryl Klein 
Wednesday, September 30 at Noon, EST

Twitter.com
Hashtag: #YESChat
Tweeting from @saralewisholmes and @chavelaque

Questions answered at the end of the chat
Twitter help: InkyGirl's Twitter Chats for Writers

How to win a signed copy of Operation Yes
revealed at the end of the chat!

Conversation will be archived

One more amazing thing: Cheryl just posted an essay at the Scholastic On Our Minds blog. She tells how reading an author's blog---yes, this blog you're reading now---helped her acquire Operation Yes.  (I'm suddenly terrified in hindsight!)

3 comments:

  1. I just read Cheryl's essay and... wow. Makes me wonder if I need to go back over all my blog posts and see if I need to undo some damage, of i minding my p's and q's from here out is enough. What a great share, thanks for that Sara, and I hope I can catch the tweetfest tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt you need to change a thing, David. You're who you are, p's and q's don't figure in. You say what you think and you're not afraid of the big issues. What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I look forward to tweeting.
    :)
    e

    ReplyDelete

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.